Saturday, April 2, 2011

Bored after Conference . . .

I found this in the hall . . .
and this on the bathroom floor . . .
and this in the garbage . . .
Welcome to Emory's Salon, where you get the worst haircut of your life FREE OF CHARGE!!!
(It appears they were going for a layered affect, no? At least she wetted it before she cut it.)
"Tessa convinced me to do it!", "Emory did it to me!", "You made me!", the accusations kept on coming.
I was laughing way too hard to be mad at first, but now that the gravity of the terribleness that is Tessa's hair has hit me . . . these children will be afraid to pick up scissors for their ENTIRE LIVES after I'm done with them!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am afraid! I was laughing so hard when you texted. But I was serious when I asked if I needed to remove your (or the beautician and her client) from the house). Oh man, apparently Conference was really inspiring...I must have missed the haircut talk! One way or the other, your girls are so cute. We love them.

    ReplyDelete