Monday, September 19, 2011

First of First


I have a child that goes to school all day long. Multiple times that first week I kept thinking I'd lost someone. It's weird. I have memories of 1st grade. Really weird. We're lucky she has a good teacher, a great school, and amazing friends in her class.


Emory, Kylene, and James


First time alone at the park, what to do?


First time running with one child in the double stroller. What a joy in this super, hilly neighborhood we live in!


We also had the Elders over for dinner the first time in Salem.


Cory's first wet suit. Let's just say it look some work, on both our parts, to get him into this thing.


The first surfing prayer circle I've witnessed. Amen.


Tessa's first bite of pita.


The first homeless person hangout I've dared enter. The girls kept wanting to go in there, but I'm positive the back corner was the "bathroom".


1 comment:

  1. I love it! Man your girls are looking so old. What beach did you guys go to??

    ReplyDelete