Friday, January 15, 2016

March

To start Spring off, our Ward tried to lessen the dreary, Oregon blues and so we hosted a Luau. 




Emory's Activity Days group did a Maori dance.


The 1st Grade put on a spring play called The Mice from Space, I think. She was an adorable Earth Mouse. One of her parts was to sing while hula-hooping, which turned out to be more difficult than she thought. What a little preformer!





A silly selfie session on the trampoline on another beautifully warm day.
I remember this day very clearly. Fischer was napping, I was {supposed} to be making dinner and the girls wanted me to jump on the trampoline.  I'm so glad I said YES! We jumped and laughed and took pictures and then had hot dogs for dinner and life was perfecto.

Trip to the beach and a giant jerky stick from Tillamook!


We went to a beach north of Tillamook called Pirate Cove, I think. It was probably my favorite beach we've ever been to. It was sunny and warm and perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment