Monday, February 11, 2008

Tessa is four months old!!

I can't believe it! Well, I guess I can since my tail bone is still hurting from giving birth to her! We went to the doctor today to get Tessa's 4 month well-child check up. She's 15 lbs. 4 oz. (84th percentile) and 26 inches long (96th percentile). That's about where Emory was at if you go by her adjusted age. When Em was 6 months she was 14 lbs 14 oz. and 25 3/4 inches long. Doctor Ravi, our fabulous pediatrician, said Tessa's looking great! Emory loves Dr. Ravi and always tries to steal the show. The minute we get in the office she yells, "Dr. Rabi (I didn't mis-spell that) . . . where are you?" It makes all the office ladies laugh!
Cory's finals have now begun so we don't expect to see or hear from him in the next week and a half.
Our ward was split the week before last, and it was long over due. The original ward had just under 300 members to start with and as of the day they split us we had 775 members! The church is growing! I kept my same callings, but Cory is the new Valiant 12 teacher. He's excited to have a calling, and still be able to go to priesthood.
Congrats to Jeremy, Laura, and Parker on their new little edition! Landon Blane was born on February 7th, and he's super cute!
We had my mom and Kate visiting last week, and are missing them terribly. We had a lot of fun with them, and can't wait till our next visit.
Emory's been taking a dance class and my mom took some fun pictures of her. The other pictures are just what was on my camera since the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment