Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's Birthday Time!

I can't even remember when she was this small! She was a VERY demanding newborn, what with needing the reminders to breathe, being fed through a tube, and all that jazz. Well, nothing has changed, she's as demanding as ever! She wanted to be woken up by us singing "Happy Birthday To You," and it's continued throughout the morning. Oh well, it's 1 out of 365 days that I'll let her get away with it.
Anyway, here she is with her bear on her 4th B-day!

4 comments:

  1. haha shes looking happy...
    and yes!! byu! im leaving az this saturday!! and yeah just hook us up - hes super cute =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Emory! and we WILL see you tomorrow; I'll send you a text in the morning. yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Emory!! 4 years old is great---just ask Ethan. We are staying at my parents for the rest of the month (at least)--long story---i'll tell you more later. But anyway, we want to play!!! give us a call!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my GOSH!!! I can't even believe she's FOUR!!! Ugh, the slide show makes me miss you guys so much, I can't stand it! There's preliminary "talk" about a trip during my week off at the end of August...you bring the weather, I'll bring my brats. (Hoping that's not a dealbreaker...) MISS YOU GUYS!!!

    BTW - LOVE the bob! :0)

    ReplyDelete