Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Playgroup

We've had a super fun time with our summer playgroup. Here's a few things we did:
Swim party in our pool (40 people showed up!)
Classic Skating (the only time I took pictures)
Daybreak Lake
Herriman Splash Park
Shaving Cream Painting
Riverton Park
We are also looking forward to Two-Buck Tuesdays at Thanksgiving Point. I got sick as soon as I got home from Girls Camp, so we couldn't go today. (Plus I heard it was Uber busy.)
The pictures are from Classic Skating. I remember this place being pretty ghetto when I was a teenager. They've added tons of blow-ups and an area for kids to ride their bikes or trikes around. My girls loved it!
Tessa would run her little legs as fast as they go around the track, chasing Emory and her friends.
Climbing up.Sliding down!Climbing up.Sliding down.Again . . .and again!Thanks to Katie for not making me climb around inside these things. You can tell from their matted hair, it was SWEATY!

No comments:

Post a Comment