Friday, April 30, 2010

Lovely Logan


We had a nice, warm weekend in Logan awhile ago. We enjoyed seeing Grandmas and Grandpas, and Emory says her favorite part was seeing that her cousin is getting bigger! Lisa, Adrian, Cory and I played 9 holes and the weather was beautiful; which is the exact opposite of what my golfing was. (I had fun though!) We went out for sushi and also tried the new ice cream place Sub-Zero, where they freeze your creation right in front of you. I'm not sure if we'd go again, it was just a'ight. There were some amazing purple pansies Grandma Cookie's front yard, so I fiddled with my camera settings for awhile. We're trying to get as much family time in as we can before the move, which is fast approaching.
Tessa accessorizing; probably 7 headbands on.

No comments:

Post a Comment