Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Portland and OMSI

We spent a weekend in Portland a while back, and really had a blast!
Lots of good food: Voodoo Donuts (bacon on a donut can't be bad for you when it tastes so good, right?) The Grilled Cheese Grill, where they only have grilled cheese and you eat in a school bus, and a yummy-licious ice cream place called Ruby Jewel Scoops.
OMSI: it's been a long time since I had been here, but it is the girls "new favorite thing to do". When I pulled up, it felt surreal not being there with the Radfords :(
We learned about:
Brain Teasers,Einstein,Watershed crap,Dinosaurs,Infrared light,Meerkats,Weather,Air movement,Ears,and Space. Phew, that was a lot of learning in one day!

4 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Heavens. The girls look SO big. Such cuties. I wish we could play with you guys again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for OMSI! I totally remember going there. I think someone got their thumb smashed in a mini-van sliding door when we went. Oh, the good times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that place looks fun! I'm officially jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So it cracks me up that Tessa is flashing in the infered photo! You all look great! Hope things are going well!

    ReplyDelete