Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I See the Light!

We're a tiny bit obsessed with Tangled. As in, sing the songs, dress up like Rapunzel, and talk about it 20+ times a day. We've seen the movie twice and CAN'T WAIT till it comes out on Blu-Ray. I can attest to the love, as I sing "I See the Light" all day, including in my head while I'm sleeping! Eugene Fitzherbert a.k.a. Flynn Rider is my favorite.

"So! Hey can I ask you something? Is there any chance that I'm going to get super strength in my hand? Because I'm not going to lie, that would be stupendous. I mean, because here's the thing. Superhuman good looks, I've always had them. Born with it. But superhuman strength, can you imagine the possibilities of this?"

"You smell that? Take a deep breath through the nose. Really let that seep in. What are you getting? Because to me, that's part man-smell, and the other part is really bad man-smell. I don't know why, but overall it just smells like the color brown. Your thoughts?"

Thug
: That's a lot of hair.
Flynn: "She's growing it out. Is that blood in your mustache?
Goldie look at this. Good sir that's a lot of blood!"

Dinnertime with Tessa has turned into a labor of love. The other night I was fed up with trying to help her eat; I turned to Cory and said, under my breath, "I hate sitting next to her."
She then looked at me, cocked her head to the side, and said, "I'm the baby . . . gotta yuv me!"
Then, yesterday I realized that I say a certain phrase a little to often, when she said this as she was trying to open her purse and it got stuck. "Oh, you've GOT to be kidding me!"
Emory is so crazy. I don't know what to do with her. We been having amazing weather and went on a bike ride into town on Saturday. It was a little longer than usual, and near the end Emory started acting weird and withdrawn. I asked what was wrong, and she said her bottom was hurting. She didn't complain or say anything else until we got home. "My bottom is sore!" I explained that sometimes that happens when you ride for a while. Skip to last night getting into the tub. She was getting into the tub and I couldn't help but notice two sores on her cute naked tushie. I cannot believe she didn't say more, they look awful! I then had to explain, bruised bottom = deal with it, OPEN WOUNDS = tell mom and dad.

2 comments:

  1. My kids loved the movie too! I unfortunately was very pregnant and opted out of sitting for that long so I haven't seen it yet! I had my baby on your b-day! I thought of you when I scheduled it for that day! I hope you had a great day, it sounds like you did:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cried in that movie and I am not pregnant. Does that make me crazy? I just love a good Disney romance.

    ReplyDelete