Saturday, February 18, 2012

Goodnight Moon

I know. What the heck am I doing posting 3 times in one week? I have done exactly {negative} sewing/crafting projects in the past 6 months, so I needed to do something . . . bad. I found this delicious Goodnight Moon Fabric and made a Faux Chenille Blanket for Little Mister. When I showed it to Tessa, she said, "Yes! Our baby finally has a blanket," and Cory took a little nap on the couch with it last night.


A close up of Bunny, Cow Jumping over the Moon, and the bowl full of Mush.
I could just die over the binding fabric that matches Bunny's PJs.

3 comments:

  1. Rachel,
    I love it. It turned out so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow I missed that you are pregnant, with a boy, no less! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I love the chenille effect. And who doesn't love good night moon?

    ReplyDelete