Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I used to Blog.

I used to Blog.  Then I had a baby.  The end.
I've gotten some guff from family that lives far away, for not posting enough pictures of the little ones or the amazing things that they say.  I'm trying to be better.

Where were we?  Oh, June.  The first week in June, Emory lost her first tooth.  One night she walked up to me and said, "Mom, I think my tooth is loose."  She opens her mouth, and it was dangling by a thread!  
(Guess that's how out of it I'd been.)  Her dad told her to just keep wiggling it, and 5 minutes later, it fell out during scripture study.  


She was very excited and got a whole dollar from the tooth fairy! 
 


Obligatory Tessa photo.



Emory also had her 7th Birthday in June!  She got some fun presents, went to McDonald's, and Dad made her Aebleskivers for Birthday Breakfast.






The size 6 dress that was a tent on this tiny 7 year old.



They also had chocolate cake for breakfast, cause I'm GREAT like that.


Fischer continued to grow and make weird faces.



First smirk caught on camera.
  



We watched a fun preview for a play at our museum.  This was the Prince and Maleficent.


Father's Day!


We also went on our first trip as a family of five.  Cory had a retreat for a position he has on a medical board in Bend, so we tagged along.  It was really fun, and we definitely want to go back out there again.  We had an awesome condo and enjoyed an Emory/Tessa photo shoot.

Fischer and Mom were tired from the drive. 


Tessa was also tired.


Dad lost the ability to control his tongue and eyes.



So did Emory.


While Cory had meetings and went rafting, I took the kids to the High Desert Museum, which was really fun and entertaining.  We loved learning about raptors or birds of prey.

Golden Eagle.


Bald Eagle.



Snapping Turtle.


Bobcat.


Prairie Dog dig.


Spider devouring a Fly.


After their nightly hike.

 

 The reason I didn't go on the nightly hike.  That isn't dust that is covering that table.


 My seasonal allergies kicked into high gear right after I had Fischer and haven't let up since.  They were especially bad in Bend, thanks to the fine coat of pollen that covered everything.


Add in a billion feedings, diaper changes, Phineas and Ferb filled afternoons and that was June.

1 comment: