Thursday, January 10, 2013

The days leading up to Christmas...

We had a fun-filled month of December.  Everyone got to chose a couple of things that they wanted to do during our 3 WEEK WINTER BREAK!



Fondue night.  I heard Tessa telling my brother, "When we're good we get to Fondue, when we're bad, we Fon-don't."


The boy that was sick the whole of December.



We had a friend over for ribs one night, and I thought I'd made plenty.  Clearly not, because Emory proceeded to clean all of the ribs we'd already eaten.  In her own words, she's a Meat-a-tarian.


Once upon a time I got sweet-talked into participating a Synchronized Swimming Skit for the Ward Christmas Party.  
The End.





We saw Santa at the Party.  We're 3 for 3 on our babies liking Santa.  Fischer just sat there, stroking his beard and staring at him.  I'm not sure if I should be proud or worried about that?

We also had a few snow flurries in December, but sadly, nothing stuck.


Tessa had a Winter Dance recital, and showed off her amazing moves.  Well, the moves actually scare the crap out of me.  No five year old should be able to move their hips like that!




Her poses kill me!




Besties!






She was overjoyed that I did her hair fancy and that I also let her put on a little make-up.



I was so proud that Emory decided to come to the Recital over a Birthday Party we were invited to.  I didn't even have to "help" her choose ;)



Tessa was so happy that her daddy took time out of his busy schedule to come.  He even brought her and her friend roses!


We also had a Friend Christmas Craft Day.  This was lots of fun!  We did an experiment to show how Santa gets down the chimney, but didn't get any pictures unfortunately.







Sunday before Christmas.  My mom made these dresses for the girls.  I'm so lucky that I can say, "I really like {these} dresses from {this} place," and she says, "Oh, I could make those."  Love my mom!

1 comment:

  1. I missed a lot of your life in December. :) Looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete