Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Adam and Amanda

The night before the big day my parents hosted a "Rehearsal Dinner".  They hired a pizza company to haul their oven up the canyon and cook pizzas for us.  There were yummy salads and drinks too.  



Radford Girls

Cute Grandma Audrey and her husband, Bill.


Aunt Stephanie, Cousin Kaycee, and Uncle David.


Cousin Coleman, me and Josh (can you tell we're related?)

Dad and Coleman

The Happy Couple

Todd, Amanda, Sydney, and Kate

Bringing my backpack carrier as a highchair was pure genius.


Page, the flower extraordinaire, had some amazing centerpieces.

 Groomsman Sam giving a toast.

The Day of...
It was a lovely ceremony and the girls loved being up close to the Temple.
It rained... a lot for the 23rd of August.

We love these two!

Adam and Emory's relationship is pretty special.  She'd do anything for him!




My family and the Bride.







Miss these peeps.


There was a lovely reception that evening in my parents back yard.  The rain stayed away, for the most part.

"You just flipped me in the eye!"






They carried around these baskets all night, handing out mints.



Good times dancing!!




My children live for the dance floor and were pretty close to the life of the party!


We're pretty stoked because this all means more chances for cousins!!

This was my gift to them and also the sign-in for the reception.

1 comment:

  1. I love your chidren. They are so beautiful (even if E is making one of her crazy faces!) and I feel pretty lucky that my girls get to have them (E, T and F) in their lives. Both weddings (your bro and C's sis) looked like such a good time and I love the colors and flowers. Can I get married again and have my wedding look as good as these? (No, I don't want to do it all over again, but ya know what I mean, yo?)

    ReplyDelete