Saturday, January 11, 2014

August

Because we had a wedding to get to, I decided to haul the kids down for another visit to Utah.  If I'm driving all of these crazies, it better be for a lengthy stay.  2 weeks did the trick.
We spent some time in Logan with Cory's family, so we could talk plans for another upcoming wedding.  Kayla tried on dresses and we glittered till the wee hours. 



So many emotions ;)






 I love spending time with my sister-in-law, Kellie.  Her burrito birthed mine, and then I ate mine and a quarter of hers.  Seemed appropriate.

We played with cousins/uncle at the park and had an overall fun catch-up.

 Cute cousin Brody!



 Uncle Chase




Then to South Jordan.  Lucky us, Syd and Fiz came early so we got to see them for the first time in over a year!
We did lots of swimming, slip n' slide, eating, wedding labor, and plain old shenaniganizing.











 Oh, that face.

 My favorite picture from the trip.



 Surfing on Adam.



 My kids don't love their Aunts and Uncles at all, do they?

 Stealing bites of cereal.


The Wedding is for another post.

Phone Pictures:




No comments:

Post a Comment