Thursday, December 6, 2007



Isn't this the most beautiful picture of the Salt Lake Temple that you've ever seen?!?! I may be biased since I'm from Salt Lake and that's where I was married, but . . . I've been wanting this forever and Cory brought it home last week as an early Christmas present. I LOVE IT! It's super big too, this little picture doesn't do it justice.

Anyways, life continues to be hectic around here. I bore my testimony in Sacrament Meeting last week and I guess I said something along the lines of "loving my children, but often times wanting to throw them out the window!" The next morning my visiting teacher came and took Emory away for the morning and then Emory went to her best friend Seneca's house today, while Tessa and I got some Christmas shopping done. So if your sick of your kids, threaten harm upon them in front of a congregation of 350 people and you'll get some relief! It's been nice for her to get out and do her own thing. Cory's been practicing for the 1st year vs 2nd year annual football game and is getting pretty excited about it. It's supposed to rain again this weekend so the girls and I might not get to go. Sad!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rach, that is a gorgeous picture. Hope everything is looking up for you down there. We want to plan to get together when you get here. When do you arrive? Oh and will you email me your address...my email is manda726@hotmail.com. Talk to you later!

    ReplyDelete