Saturday, December 1, 2007

Skim boarding

Well, we had a ton of rain the last day and a half so our park across the street filled up with water. Since we moved here, Cory's wanted to skim board over there and finally he got to! The other videos are of Em and Tess singing and playing in Emory's bed.

I also forgot to say in the last blog that when I took them to the doctor last week, Em was underweight as usual, but Tessa weighed over 11 lbs.! I was in such shock I didn't pay attention to the ounce part. I'm so surprised because she's been a really fussy eater lately. She also started smiling back before Thanksgiving, and we're loving it! It's all she wants to do, sit up, look around, and cheese-it all day long!


1 comment:

  1. Cute kids! Isn't having two little girls so fun!

    ReplyDelete