Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Frightmares

Tessa won the race on this amazing Giant Rooster.Emory wanted a "stallion".
They were so cute in these boats! I have the best video of Em drivin' and Tess ringin' the bell. Watch out when these two can legally drive, they're a mean team!
Back before Halloween we made the trip to good ole Lagoon for Frightmares. I remember back when I was a kid, feeling bad for my mom that she had to take the little kids on all the dumb baby rides. What was I thinking!?!?! I loved this year more than any other time I've been to an amusement park! Watching these girls go on rides and taking them om some of the "medium" ones was such a treat! Both of them loved everything they went on and had a great time dancing to music and just spending quality time with Mom and Dad.Unfortunately, I was convinced to let my mom and dad take the girls home so Cory and I could stay and ride with my brothers and sisters. Yuck! I used to LOVE rides, but I think once you have a baby something happens to the scare-yourself-till-you-scream-or-wet-yourself need. I felt the effects of the rides for days!
Me, Amanda, and Adam. (Can you tell we're related?)This is before Cory gained all the weight!

2 comments:

  1. so, so fun! I love the girls' animal choices on the carousel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pic of the skinny skeleton look so real! Is that what medical school does to someone? ha!

    Those Frightmare pics are great...I went there as a teen and it was so much fun.

    I love your girls! Chubby and all!

    ReplyDelete