Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy Movie Monday!

We love this tradition! It's so fun to take the girls to pick out their movie at Redbox, they get so excited. We prepare an FHE lesson during the day and make dinner together. Then we have our lesson, which the girls are totally into lately. I love spending time with them during the day getting the lesson ready and teaching them about the Gospel. (It makes my heart happy when Tessa sees a picture of Jesus and squeals with delight, "JeeJee!!") Then when we actually have the lesson, their prepared for what we're going to talk about. Emory loves to lead the songs and Tess is such a singer. Next is the treat and the movie. We love spreading out all the blankets and cuddling up to watch together. And did I mention the movie is free?!? That's right, Movie Monday Redbox Code, WE LOVE YOU! Just check out the website, I'm not sure if you have to sign up or if you can just find the code. It's my favorite e-mail reminder of the week!
I think we're going to give The Tale of Despereaux a try?
P.S. Cory's home!! And we're so happy, "and all together again," as Emory informed me. He spent the week back East doing . . . the leadership stuff that he does. Anyways, he was elected to a new position. He's a voting member of the American Osteopathic Association Board of Trustees! Which sounds very prestigious and important if you ask me? I'm just excited for all the formal events and retreats that he gets to go to, which I get to accompany him too (well, most of the time!). Congratulations Cory, we love you even when you make faces like this . . .

1 comment:

  1. Sorry i had a miss spelling...but what fun idea's and who's not up for a free movie right??

    ReplyDelete