Friday, May 29, 2009

Sorry . . .

I thought I'd downloaded a picture of the "Cap'n" and Emory's Q&A sheet, but I hadn't. I think my computer is in cahoots with my phone to take me down, one electronic device at a time. (I need to get the X-BOX on my side before they get to him!) So, Cory you were right, they weren't just invisible to you. Anyways, I stuck them in the prior post, located below.
On a foodie note, I came across a couple fun recipes this last week.
#1) Wing Sauce - Just the way we like it! Sweet and Spicy. This one I heard about here, and it was spectacular! If you love yourself some Wingers, I swear this is their exact recipe.
1 bottle of Frank's Red Hot Sauce (no substitutes)
1 bag of brown sugar
Combine over medium heat, stirring, until the brown sugar is nor longer grainy.
Pour that over some wings or chicken strips and voila! We made it on Memorial Day after a fun day of swimming, put some frozen french fries in the oven, and for a lot cheaper than the "real" restaurant, enjoyed some "sticky fingers".
#2) Me Oh My Garlic Toasted Spaghetti Pie - I made this one for the whole family last night, and it was a big hit. It's my kind of recipe; simple, yummy, and a little different from the norm.

1 comment:

  1. we had that wing sauce last week on chicken strips and travis has been asking for it again every night since! so, so, so good!

    ReplyDelete