Friday, May 8, 2009

Toots and the Kitchen Sink!

I found some cute little tutorials that I'm loving. How useful is this?!
It's a bag lined with vinyl for swimsuits or "accident" clothes or whatever. And all three of these tutorials make me think of SPRING!
BabiesBirthdaysBelts
Oh, and I wanna make one of these . . . I guess I'm just in a crafty mood!We had some fun in Logan last weekend. The girls and I drove up to visit Cory, who's doing an elective rotation there - 2 weeks Anesthesiology and 2 weeks Dermatology, both of the specialties he's interested in. We had fun introducing Drew to the Kitchen Sink at Angies, going on walks, playing with our some of our favorite dogs - Cookie and Casper, and just laying around. Emory went camping with her Grandma Lisa, Grandpa Flint and Uncle Chase. It rained most of the time, but she said she had lots of fun! Tessa felt "naked" with her sister gone, but I think it's good for them to do things on their own once in a while.

4 comments:

  1. it took me a while to find the part about the farting!! i was so looking forward to a good farting story, but ohhhhh toots=tutorials..so over my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute girls you have!

    It was great to hear from you. And fun to see what you've been up to.

    Good luck with those crafts...I will have to check out the tutorial on the lined bag. Such a clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen the Kitchen Sink before. That's pretty funny! Those projects look fun. I think you are pretty much always crafty. You've definitly inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to make that little saying plaque too! there are tons of good ideas there. Write me and tell me how it goes.

    ReplyDelete