Saturday, October 10, 2009

More than I could ask for...

I have had the password to login to the blog now for quite some time, but I never really had a good reason to get on and post something since Rachel does such a great job keeping everyone informed. This morning I felt I needed to and let everyone know what an incredible woman my wife is. During my months away from home I am asked by almost everyone I meet how it is possible to be away and how we survive with two kids and medical school. My unwavering answer is always “I have the best wife that anyone could ask for.” During this last month in Cleveland I have had many days to count my blessings and to remember how lucky I am to have her and my two beautiful girls. I am constantly reminded how much I miss my best friend by the knot in my stomach when I hang up the phone after our calls. I know how much I miss her when sit down to dinner by myself and don’t have her there to talk to. I know how much I miss her when every song I hear reminds me of her (I posted one). What a remarkable blessing to know that I have married someone who I know makes me better, someone who works tirelessly to be a good mother and wife, and someone who is such a devoted daughter of our Heavenly Father. I can’t wait to come home so I can again feel complete! I love you Rach, you’re more than I could ask for!

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful tribute! Rachel you should feel very honored that your husband would find the time in a very busy schedule to post something so wonderful about you. What a nice hubby you have:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hold on. I am wiping my tears. That was so sweet. Maybe I should leave for a bit. Distance makes the heart grow fonder... and more appreciative. I'm proud of you guys for making such a hard sacrifice now for a better future. You guys are awesome.

    ReplyDelete