Saturday, October 17, 2009

My baby . . .

My baby told me the other day, "I'm not a baby anymore!!!", but then proceeded to say "Hold you?" which means Hold me and snuggle on my lap with her Beebee.
She also turned 2 last week. We were feeling a little sad about it, because Cory wasn't able to make it home for the big day. So, we drove up to Logan last Friday to mix things up a bit. I did a fabric flower demo at Cory's Grandma's Super Friday that went really well. I had 17 ladies sign up and many of them made 3+ flower clips! We went to McDonald's (Tessa's choice) with some Grandmas, Grandpas, an Aunt, and two Uncles and I got to climb up into the play place, one of my favorite things to do! Tessa opened presents and stayed up way too late. On her birthday, we headed back home, napped, then went to Wingers with our Christiansen Family. Tessa decided to gather all the buckets for wing bones and modeled them for us.We finished up with Monkey Cake and Ice Cream back at home with Cory on the Webcam, and watched Snow White. (I got the Blu-Ray for $4.99; it was 19.99 at Toys-R-Us, I had a $10 coupon, and they gave me a $5 gift card on top of that!!)We love us some Lainer! She's a sassy as they come and we wouldn't have her any other way. The other day I accidentally left the bathroom door open and she said, "Oh, be careful Momma! Don't fall in." She makes me call her Pocahontas most of the time, and loves to torture Emory. Sisters know exactly what buttons to push, don't they?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Rach, she's adorable! I love the video too! What a cute little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, the monkey cake! so cute/cool/creepy/awesome! I want it!!

    ReplyDelete