Monday, October 5, 2009

The Boat of Prophets and Layers

"The Boat of Prophets" by Emory Maughan (with help from her Dad, Cory)
Description: Wouldn't this be a true sight to see! Nephi, Noah, Noah's Wife and Baby Moses all cruisin' across the sea. In the midst of all sorts of undersea wild life, and not to mention that storm Heavenly Father's brewin'!
I love this girl! Emory is the drama, with a capitalo D, in our family. Always reading and creating and scheming. Last night, as we were buying our movie tickets for New Moon (YAY!) she tried to convince us that the werewolves wouldn't be too scary for her. I think she's watched a few too many trailers.And modeling the new fall trends, layering and mussled piggytails! (Dress shirt, 2 Jackets buttoned and zipped to the top, jeans, and jingling puppy slippers. P.S. That was my BYU Game Day sweater as a toddler!) I love this girl! As her squishy babyness fades away into an official 2 year old toddler I have to say I'm at peace. She just gets better and better everyday! My mom and I always look at each other with a look that says, "How the heck did she come up with that?"

1 comment:

  1. That picture is totally worth sending into the friend. I have to admit I'm a little confused why she left out Jared and Jesus, but I'm sure she had a good reason. (She doesn't do anything without a good reason!!) Love Tessa's adorable picture too!
    Oh, and not that you're taking votes, but if you were, I totally vote for ginsing. :)

    ReplyDelete