Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Month of March (Plus some of February)




We have had the crazies around here, and I don't expect any less than brushed teeth and some sort of food in our bellies by the days end. We've been trying to do more things as a family. Things that include getting off the couch, or out from in front of the computer. This last month we went miniature golfing (where we won 2 free games), we had dinner at Grandma Audrey's twice, we went up to Logan for a weekend (we found out our new cousin is going to be a girl - Emory was devastated, but I think she'll get over it; it was also our 7th wedding anniversary, and we celebrated at the Anniversary Inn in the Swiss Family Robinson Room), I cooked 15 meals in one day (what a project, but it's been well worth the effort; I haven't had to cook since March 3rd!), we went up to Zermatt in Midway to see some amazing Ice Castles, we saw Aladdin Jr. (a musical put on by South Jordan youth, and one of my old girls from YW was Jasmine!) and lots of other things like the dollar movie and backyard playing mixed in between. This is also the month of birthdays, Grandpa Chris and Amanda at the beginning, and Dad (Happy 29th Cory!) at the end. Along with all the activities come a parade of pictures.

I hate chopping onions!
Since this adventure, my mom informed me if you cute out the majority of the root portion, it'll cut done on the teary-ness.
Mine is more of a snot-pouring-of-my-face-ness.$130 worth of food.


No comments:

Post a Comment