Thursday, March 11, 2010

Green Bawf

I have so many things I need to write about, but haven't. I can't put off these fantastic quotes any longer:

(I'm getting out of the shower and Tess is watching me dry off - this is embarrassing and yet so true!)
Tessa: Mom, you have "down- boobies".
Me: Oh really?
Tessa: (Giggling) And a weird bum!

(Emory needed help with something and I was trying to get her to ask me, politely, to help her.)
Emory: Who can ever help me with this?!?!?
Me: Did you know that there is someone who is always around, who loves you, and is just waiting to help you? (Hinting at myself.)
Emory: (Eyes light up as she figures it out.) I'll give you three clues to who it is Mom: He has a beard; he lives in the sky; and he saved my life. It's Jesus!

(Getting dressed for the day.)
Me: Come on, Tess, it's your turn to get dressed.
Tessa: What's the point!!!!

(I noticed that we had to walk over some dog vomit as we were going down the stairs.)
Me: Watch out Tessa, you don't want to get that yellow stuff on your blankie.
Tessa: (With her sweet little "R" lisp) Actuwally, Mom, that bawf is gween.

1 comment:

  1. Jared and I are laughing so hard we're crying and I might have peed a little. Down-boobies! I love it!

    ReplyDelete