Friday, June 25, 2010

Note to Self:

Never, I repeat, NEVER allow Emory on a tire swing again; because if you do, she will appear to have fun, squealing with joy, wanting more spinning and higher pushes until she tells you, "Your making my mouth sad, Mom," and "My throat is . . ." and is all of the sudden projectile vomiting all over herself, her new friend and the tire. Then after you clean everyone up, as best you can, and start heading home, she'll tell you that, "It's never going to stop . . ." and starts at it again, this time till she's dry heaving.
Sorry to Corvallis for subjecting you to our sick way of christening, sorry to the kids who wanted to swing after us, sorry to Jaden who got caught in the crossfire, sorry to the people who'll find a fair amount of "strange-looking-granola-goo" on their driveway, and sorry to Emory for letting her swing on the tire swing, when I know that I ALWAYS got sick on them too as a child!

4 comments:

  1. So Sad, but kind of funny. :) Actually I kind of wish I was there just for the sheer energy of the moment. I always hated those swings and ended up climbing on the tops and falling off anyways. Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my poor baby! I can totally relate though. it makes me sick to just watch people spinning like that. That's why you will never see me watching the teacup ride at Disneyland. yucky. I hope she is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry about Tessa's hurt mouth. But I'm even more sorry about that poor guy selling the ring. That is CRAZY! I can't belive things got messed up. Now I kinda want that ring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They removed the ebay listing, but it's still in Google's cache...
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:jTdNPYPtPSEJ:cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItem%26item%3D140420317880+ebay+item+140420317880&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

    ReplyDelete