Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Silly Girls

The girls were so patient and good while Cory and I stressed about packing up the house etc. They are so funny and make me giggle daily.
Here's Tessa, holding her hair back so it wouldn't get in her cereal or face. I didn't realize how long it was getting until she held it back like this. My sister, Amanda, cut her hair in the classic "2 year-old, Maughan Bob" the next day.
Not to be left out of the picture taking, Emory in all her morning glory! I don't think I ever wrote this down, but awhile ago Emory was arguing with me about brushing her teeth. Usually, all I have to do is threaten the "teeth buggies" and "injections at the dentist" and she comes running, but this day she was on one. In response to her complaints I said, "Do you think I'm telling you to come brush your teeth because it makes me feel good? No, it's to help you." She turns and scream/growled, "IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU!!!" Luckily, my mom was at the top of the stairs and heard the whole amazing thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment