Thursday, November 18, 2010

I couldn't resist.

Every time I have to go to our storage shed, I "shed" tears. It is horrific, and unorganized, and chaos, and ugly, and the worst! In an effort to make myself feel better, I purge some area of our minuscule apartment when I get home. I was running out of areas, then thought I'd clean out my files a month early. (I do my files after the New Year; this is very adventurous and daring of me.) And look what I found! I'm sorry Cory, I couldn't resist.
This girl looks like she could eat him for breakfast, and that she might be his teacher.He looks like a baby here.And this one . . . well, I wish ya'll could've seen the girls' faces when they saw this one. PRICELESS; eyebrows raised, not quite sure what to think about this girl, and her boa, all over their dad. I still can't stop giggling.

2 comments:

  1. Ok...that was just weird. I literally did not recognize him in the first one. And who was the amazon girl? And the last one needs way more explanation! Who? What? Where? and more importantly Why? Wow, that was a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA I am dying right now! I didn't recognize him at first! Toooooo funny! I totally agree with "The Christiansen's" in that #3 needs more explanation! haha! I die!

    ReplyDelete