Monday, March 21, 2011

Tessa's Photo Shoot

I feel like I've been posting a lot about Tess lately, but she's just crackin' us up with everything that comes out of her mouth.
She's taken to a new exclamation . . . "Shiver me timbers!" She thinks it
goes with everything; "Shiver me timbers, it's raining," or "Shiver me timbers, we're late," or "Shiver me timbers, this food is dee-licious!"
Her camera has had a full memory card for a few weeks and everyday she asks me to "fix my camwa?" I'll post a few of the 334 pictures (We were crying from laughter over some of them. Let's just say there are a few exhibitional shots that were taken unbeknownst to the subjects ;) at a later date.
Here's some shots she took as soon as I was done unloading the old stuff.
Can you say Megamind?

No comments:

Post a Comment