Thursday, April 24, 2008

I love my girls!

I've been going hair accessory crazy lately. I started making bows, flowers, clips, you name it . . . I stick it on a clip! Anyways, I want to know if you think this flower is too big for Tessa? Lots of people put huge flowers on their babies head, and I'm sittin' on the fence on this one. (PS She was totally fine all day, it never bothered her, or tipped her over - if that influences you at all!)
Take this poll please? ------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Anyways . . . this week, Cory and I keep looking at each other and thinking that these girls are growing up too fast! I found myself cuddling Tessa the other night, long after she'd fallen asleep, wondering what happened to my baby?!? Everyday brings and new adventure or 10!
Yesterday was a a prime example of our usual routine, running from one thing to the other. We had play group, nap, picnic at Splash Park, swimming lessons, grocery shopping, dinner, and 30 minutes of wind-down free time before bed! Yikes! I just feel that our days may be numbered here in AZ, and we want to take advantage of the fun times and friends that we have.
The pictures have piled up on my camera again, but I figure most of you (at least in Utah) won't mind - hopefully they'll tied you over till we come in ONE WEEK!!!

Four Wheelin'!
(Parker turns 2 on Saturday and got an early present from his Nana and Papa, it's just her size!)Flying a kiteI love how interested she is in the world, I can't ever get her to look at the camera!My naked Monkeys.Check out that hair!Tessa Dancin'

7 comments:

  1. Geez who made those gorgeous babies???? Oh yeah you and me! Love ya babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow I have the 2 cutest granddaughters ever! I don't know about the flower...in the still picture it was fine, but in the video...it looks ginormous...but definitely cute! And that dancing was hilarious! I can't wait til you get here!
    love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are adorable! So now I have to ask you where did you get that headband that has the flower on it. How's the bow making coming along?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have probably already said this but I love Emory's haircut. So cute! I've been making some attempts at bow making as well but my bows aren't lookin' so cute; maybe I should try flowers too. How we would love to come spend a day at the Splash Park with you! Reading your blog makes me homesick for AZ -love it while you've got it! Have so much fun in Utah. I can hardly wait for our trip in July. :) Oh, and one more thing...it's so true that these kids grow so fast. I find myself appreciating that more this time and holding Allie ALL day long because I don't want to miss any of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the hairbow! Too cute, it gets my vote! But I mean seriously what isn't cute on that darling kid?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could get some of Tessa's chub onto Austin...I love it!

    I am impressed with your accessory talent...and I thought you'd never do such a "girly" thing! But, it is so darn cute and adorable...gotta live it up. With boys, you only have hats to deal with!

    I totally thought you were prego with that picture. Is that for real? I can't imagine...she must've been having like triplets.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh...I love the hair bows!! I say the bigger the better! They look so darling! Wow your girls are growing up so fast! It's sad to see how fast they really grow! We need to get together soon! I'm out to CA this weekend but lets do luch and play times next week! miss ya!!

    ReplyDelete