Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Pictures

The pictures continue to pile up on our camera! Here's a couple for your viewing pleasure:
I know I've said before that Emory named our whole family after the Super Why characters, but we have 3rd names now - the Peter Pan characters. Cory is none other than Emory's one true love, Peter Pan. I am Wendy, Emory is Tinkerbell, and Tess is, of course, Captain Hook! Em was a little sneaky on this one, though. If you remember from the movie, Tink tells the lost boys to shoot Wendy down, she tries to have Wendy shanghiaed, and eventually sends Wendy on her way to grow up, so Tinkerbell can have Peter all to herself. This is exactly what Emory wants - me out of the picture. She's always telling me, "You stay here! My daddy is taking me on a bike ride." Or the classic, "Mom, you hold Tessa for Dad, I need him." What a little stinker! My mom put this little get-up together for her and there's many a day, when I've gotten her dressed and she changes her mind and comes down in this. PS She got this super cute bob a couple weeks ago, from a friend in the ward!Here are the girls all ready for our morning walk. I was feeling a little (actually a lot) out of shape, so we started walking with my friend and her daughter in the morning. We do 4 miles under 45 minutes! It has been great, more energy, better fitting clothes, what could more could I ask for? The girls love to be outside too. We visit the citrus orchard and cows on our way, and occasionally see a fire truck as we pass the station.Last, but not least, this funny video of Tessa. It's a month or two old, but I just love it! Plus it shows off her perma-pout!

4 comments:

  1. I can't get over how cute Tessa's cheeks are. I just want to squeeze them. I just got a bike trailer that is also a stroller and I was just thinking that I should start taking Ellie out in the morning and go running or maybe just walking :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cory, email me and let me know your address to give you permissions for our blog...Good luck with rotations if you are in Logan I am doing an ortho rotation in November with Dr. Finlayson
    c/ya Chris Davis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her hair is adorable! I love short hair on toddlers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute girls! I like the new haircut. A good cute bob makes life easier for moms in the hair -doing department. :) Sounds like you are doing well. Are you getting excited for your trip to Utah?

    ReplyDelete