Thursday, April 3, 2008

A little update . . .

Things continue to move nearly at the speed of light around here! The girls are getting over a stomach flu, which is always a pleasure - thank heaven for Resolve, Oxi-Clean, and Spray-N-Wash! Emory tested into the preschool swimming class for lessons that begin next week. I love that you can take outdoor swimming lessons in April! Tessa will watch from the sidelines, but will definitely be swimming in UT, if it ever stops snowing. Cory is going strong and has seemed a little more relaxed lately. The girls light up every time he's around! I've been busy with callings, making meals for sickies in the ward, walking, bow making and the shopping that goes along with that, and the list goes on!
It's official that Emory, Tessa, and I will be in Utah from May 2nd to June 12th! We'll miss Cory something fierce, but he'll do so much better studying without us here to bug him.

This is Emory and her good friends Carmella and Drea.Here's a picture from St. Patrick's Day, Emory didn't know what to think.
Tessa's new thing = lip biting. These awesome shoes are from a cousin that lives in Sweden.

4 comments:

  1. Those little shoes are awesome! I'm so excited you'll be here for so long. Maybe that will give you time to play. My #'s are 982-0532 or my cell is 815-0531. Call me and we'll hang out with the kiddi's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls are so cute! I can't believe how fast Tessa is growing up! Have fun in Utah -any chance you'll be back there towards the end of July?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the green food and those outrageous shoes!! Me and the kids used to leave Landon for a month or so during his finals...it's hard but a good thing too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kids are super cute! I really like the barbies in the bathtub. I wish we had some barbies around here...I'm getting sick of trains and light sabers.

    ReplyDelete