Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Engagement

Hooray!! My brother Josh is getting married! We're so happy because we speculated this day would never come. It seems like he and Sydney have been dating for ever, and now they're finally sealing the deal. We have an undetermined date etc. we're just happy they're finally commiting. I guess I have to remove my single add from the blog now?!?

We all love Sydney and welcome her to our crazy, loud, annoyingly noisy family. Emory is obsessed with her! Josh has to fight to get Sydney away from her.

4 comments:

  1. YEAH! I'm so excited about this news. I don't usually make comments on blogs but enjoy reading them but this news was worth a huge YIPPEE! You can put Jordan in the single guy slot you took Josh off if you want to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See why I don't comment on blogs. I have no idea how to even tell you it was me that wrote that! Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Such exciting news! Can't wait to hear more of the details. And by the way, Happy Birthday Emory!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to him and your family for getting a new sister. I hope you are having a GREAT time.Tammi A

    ReplyDelete