Friday, June 6, 2008

Quick update . . .

We continue to be world travelers! We spent a few weeks in South Jordan and then a week in Logan full of tons and tons of activities. We rode the North FrontRunner up to Odgen. It's the new TRAX train the runs from SLC to Ogden, and Emory had a blast. Once when we were turning, she looked at me and said, "Hold on for you life, we're tipping over!!" I got to go to a good friends wedding reception, and it was crazy to see some old high school friends. We went to Printhe Cathpian (we made fun of the actor, he had a funky accent) with my family for Memorial Day. Emory loves any and all movies. She thought it was "awesome", and wouldn't stop talking.
Her favorite movie at the moment is "The Stabber Movie" otherwise known as "The Princess Bride". With all the swords and fighting and ROUSs I thought she'd be scared, yeah right. She now insists on watching it with Josh down in his room, without me. She's always saying, "You stay here, Mom! Don't come with us, Mom!" What an independent little stink! I can't get this girl out of the pool, either. She's a fish! She wants to take off her water wings and swim, but I'm not quite ready for that, I let her do it about half of the time, but I don't want to be accountable for her drowning.Tessa is moving more and more each day. I think that I want her to crawl too much, and should enjoy this semi-mobile phase. She gets where she needs to go by skooching on her bum, combined with some split action and arm pulling.
Her new favorite thing to eat are these things called Baby Mum-Mums. They are great! She wants to feed herself so badly, but still doesn't have any teeth. These dissolve and she can eat them all by herself. They also have them in a vegetable flavor, and I get them at Wally World- WalMart.

Start your paper chain Cory, 6 days till we come home!

No comments:

Post a Comment