Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fruit picking and canyon time . . .

We went to my Aunt Claudia's house a couple weeks ago to benefit from her harvest. There was so much fruit. Pears, apples, nectarines, and plums! Emory had a blast and she kept calling it "the farm". She loved chasing the cat and chicken. Tessa enjoying the fruits of our labor.Last night we went up Little Cottonwood for FHE. As we drove up, Cory and I could not stop commenting on the beauty of the mountains. It is something we missed so much in AZ. It was so great to throw rocks in the river and to bundle up around the fire to have a lesson and roast marshmallows. Emory told me this morning that she wants to live "at the canyon," and kept saying how much she missed the "crunchy leaves." One last amazing picture of my brother after he white-washed the B. Can you say, "Why so serious?!?!"

3 comments:

  1. oh my precious kitty, thanks for the picture, and how the #$%^&@#$ do you make those donuts????

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're making me jealous. I keep on commenting to Thomas on how much I miss the seasons living here in AZ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are you guys?!?! Looks like you are enjoying the beautiful change in season! We sure miss your family and are jealous of your awsome fruit pictures. Stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete