Tuesday, September 23, 2008

That's what she said!

I am DYING for The Office season premier! We've been watching all of the seasons on DVD for the last month, and we are sooooo ready. If any of you are as excited as I am, and as addicted to The Office as I am, please comment about the best "that's what she said" you've heard recently, here's mine.
I was at my Grandma's doing a craft on Saturday. She was trying stick a wire into this tiny hole and said, "This is driving me crazy, I can't get it in there it's way to wiggly!" I added the appropriate ending of course.

PS I just unpacked my last box yesterday! I'll post pictures of the completed project, once our privacy wall is done.

3 comments:

  1. The premiere last night was GREAT! I can't believe that Jim proposed at a gas station in the rain! Anyway here's my best quote - Tyler was eating soup for dinner and it was taking forever as usual and he said, "I can't finish, I'm just too tired."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was totally going to grow a goatee, until Ryan shaved his off...and I joined the Air Force, soooooo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the office too~!!!

    Any thoughts on Pam's engagement???

    ReplyDelete