Monday, January 12, 2009

Blog Book

I've been meaning to blog about this for awhile, and thanks to April's questions, here it is!
I know most of us out there aren't blogging for everyone else's pleasure - well, most of the time. So, it's for journaling purposes, but do any of you actually print out your blogs? I didn't. Until I found this, or more I found it on another friends blog - thanks Jaime!
Blog Book is wonderful! It is very user friendly. All you do is go to this website, download Blurb Booksmart and voila! Well, I wish it was voila, but you do have to do a little moving around and all that jazz. This tutorial is pretty great, it's only 5 minutes and it gives you the general idea of how everything works. I thinks the prices are very reasonable for what you get.
Hope that helps, April!

1 comment:

  1. I've tried to slurp my blog before I saw your post so me and my sister tried again through this site, but it says there's an error when I put in my blog info...have you tried it successfully?? So far, I am making mine by hand through their program because I watermark my pics, so I just copy and paste the wording and download the pics I want. Long comment...and also, that first pic on your last post....oh my WORD! I could not figure it out for the life of me!

    ReplyDelete