Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Picture Princess!

I'm not one who enters my children in contests, actually, I'm definitely NOT one who does it . . . except for this one exception. (My sister is always saying how beautiful Emory is and that we need to get her modeling or something; hopefully this will satisfy her, for now!)
I'm the worst photographer ever, so I took Marianne's help on this one!
I'm not exactly sure what "Picture Princess" means, but if there was a definition in the dictionary, I think one of these pictures (above) would be next to it. Emory loves to have her picture taken! Every time the camera is out, she's there performing. Her little girl giggles and infectious smile, not forgetting her baby blues, make it hard to say no to this "Princess". She loves to dress up like a princess, watch princess movies and . . . well, there's not a lot of princess stuff she doesn't like; except the kissing! I think she would love the little girls and girls dresses from shabby baby. On the special occasion that she gets a new dress, she's always "ready for her close up!"

4 comments:

  1. Emory is so beautiful. Those pictures are breath taking. I love'em. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute and I can't believe how old she looks! I love the one of her with the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those pictures! Your whole family is so photogenic. The blonde haie, blue eyes and adorable outfits all combine to set a photographic standard so high that rest of us really don't even have a chance. Well, except for Lindsey. Her kids are super cute too.

    ReplyDelete