Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Dream That You Wish Will Come TRUE!

I have dreamed of quilting with this amazing lady for years. The yearn has grown exponentially since I moved back into her Ward. She is one of those kind of people you can't help loving! She's so sweet and was so patient with me. I finished the whole quilt in 1 1/2 hours time, which blew my mind. I still have to bind it so pictures will follow. (Don't mind my crazy face!)And to top off this awesome quilting experience, I went to DI today; and what do I find? The most AMAZING boots EVER!!! I've been searching, pricing, looking, trying on, and not finding boots for upwards of 8 years. I have ridiculously high arches so it's super hard to squeeze into just any old boot. Anyways, I was searching for a pioneer shirt (which I found; a super sweet one at that!) and came across these beauties. They're in great shape, they're a $150 pair of boots for 10% of the cost, and they fit me!! I couldn't pass them up.
Did I mention this has been a really good week for me?!?

3 comments:

  1. That looks amazing! I'm so impressed that you used her machine! I can't wait to see it in person. Great boot find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see the finished quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I know this cute lady! :)

    ReplyDelete