Friday, July 31, 2009

Overload . . .

This morning I commented to Cory, as I struggled to get the girls dressed and presentable, that I was either going to kill myself or go crazy by the end of the day! I'm it's the final countdown till Girl's Camp and it's just one thing after another. I spent just under 10 hours on projects yesterday, and that was only 1 day!!! I love it and LOVE the girls, so I know it will be worth it; I just can't see it yet.
I am on major picture back-up but this is a little something to good to not share.
A few weeks ago, Adam and Emory were out in the backyard. They came inside, and she told me, "Mom! Adam made me drink a bad thing!!" He looked at me, clueless as to what she was talking about. I told her to show me what she drank. She ran outside and brought in this . . .Yes, that WAS milk. Two days ago. I still can't think about to much or I get sick to my stomach.
Here's Tessa's contribution to my mayhem.Seriously?!?! What made her think after her skin was sufficiently hydrated, that she needed another inch of lotion? I've got to hand it to her though, her eczema has been manageable for the last few days!

2 comments:

  1. That sippy cup makes me want to gag, and to think of her drinking it, GROSS! It just goes to show how resilient kids are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tessa looks sooo cute with her little arms and legs positioned just so. I guess we can be glad it was lotion and not paint or tomato sauce or leg wax or something. ;)

    ReplyDelete