Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wal-mart and such . . .

After having run 2 hours of errands, the girls were a little antsy so I said, "Don't worry, only one more store after this. If you're good, I'll get you a Lunchable at Wal-mart." Emory gets her infamous thoughtful look and says in her best TV announcer's voice, "Save money, live better . . . Wal-mart." I had to pull over I was laughing/crying so hard!
We had just finished saying the prayer over dinner and everyone was taking the first bites of their food, when Tessa leans over to me and says, "So momma, how you doin'?" It was so adult and cute of her, she'd taken it upon herself to start up a little dinner conversation.
My mom bought a couple of Halloween books for the girls, and when she showed them to Tessa she said, "What the HECK!?!?"

3 comments:

  1. So cute. Its the best when kids just throw out the most random things that you would never think for them to remember. Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how utah of her to say "what the heck"!! and adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel, we should write a book. Between your kids and my kids we could really make a lot of money! Those girls are so cute. Derek has been asking about going to go see the "trampopeen girls."

    ReplyDelete