Monday, November 2, 2009

Dad who?

Last weekend we finally got to see Cory! Every minute of it was heaven and we had such a good time. First off, we LOVE spending time with Cory's Uncle Mike, Aunt Sheila and Savannah. They are so good to us, always letting us crash at their house and feeding us and giving us fantastic Pink Princess TVs! They are the best!
I love going to St. George because there is always something going on in the middle of town. This weekend there was a car show, fun carnival games for the kids, a scarecrow contest, and a chili cook off. We voted on the cars and the chili, the girls rode in a barrel train (Don't let this first picture fool you. As soon as the guy started his tractor, it back fired, and Tessa screamed for the first 1/2 of the ride as seen in the second picture.) played in the cold water, and went to a puppet making class. It was all around fun! We took the girls back for a nap and took off by ourselves for some shopping. Cory surprised me with some money he's been saving up, and wanted me to buy some new clothes. I didn't happen. Anyone who knows me well, knows that I still wear clothing from High School, on a regular basis. If it's not a sale, I don't even look at it, and I really don't like trying clothes on. That WILL change someday, but for now, I'm raggedy happy and enjoying the cowboy hat that we did buy! The next morning, we fooled around on this "filly" and had an AMAZING breakfast at the Bear Paw. We're so glad that we've almost reached the finish line. Cory left on August 24th and he'll be home for reals next weekend! Hooray for all my friends and family who helped me cope, and watched my kids during activities and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment