Thursday, November 19, 2009

Elder Animal




It was a happy/sad day yesterday, yes it was. Elder Christiansen will be staying at the MTC till February, learning how to teach the gospel and all about a really difficult language.
His farewell was so sweet! He even bore his testimony in Finnish, thanks to some great people who've been teaching him each week since he received his call.
He is such a great Uncle and my girls will miss him, but we are so excited for missionary blessings!

Elder Adam John Christiansen
MTC Mailbox # 124
FIN-HEL 0213
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Adam! When I saw the picture from your last post I totally guessed who it was but it looks so much like your brother! Hilarious!
    Your girls are seriously adorable and Emory is so smart! Reading so much already, and her talk was better than the one I gave last week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me so much of when Miles left. He and Alexis were so close. Alexis prayed for him every day and drew him pictures ALL the time. Everything she talked about was "Bobo" this and "Bobo" that. She talked about France and missions and who Elder Bobo could teach. It was really neat. I had worried a bit when he left that because Alexis was so young (3), she might not stay close to him, but I thrilled to report that she didn't forget him, not even for a minute.

    ReplyDelete