Saturday, October 13, 2007

Life with Tessa

Just a quickie here! Everything is going great. I think we'll keep her! It's definitely been and will continue to be an adjustment, but it's a sacrifice we're willing to make for Tessa. She's eating fabulously and my milk came in last night (ouch!). Emory's still unsure, but is doing okay. My mom has been amazing, and I don't know what I'd do if she wasn't here. Cory is stressed to the max with an upcoming "pharm" test, so I feel really bad for him. He wants to be here getting to know Tess and playing with Em. It's a hard life! Thanks to our awesome friends and family who've provided babysitting, entertainment, and food!
The video below is just about the cutest thing ever; after you see it you'll know why we love our girls so much!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new bundle of joy! she looks very healthy and you also look very very beautiful with a glow of a new mama!

    I am glad your mom is around to help out, may this new transition go well and for sure give us details on all of those hard and challenging nights! I want to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stinking love these babies! I will do anything to come see them. Are you guys coming up for thanksgiving or are we going down?

    ReplyDelete