Friday, March 7, 2008

03*07*03


Today is our 5th wedding anniversary! Holy cow, I can't believe it's been that long. We have definitely had an "exciting" half a decade! Here's an overview of the craziness called our life:
March 2003: Married and moved in with Hulses
May 2003: Moved to Kansas City, KA for the summer to sell Security Systems
August 2003: Moved to Logan, UT for school
May 2004: Moved to Dallas, TX to sell Pest Control
August 2004: Back to Logan, UT for more school
December 2004: Found out I was expecting

February 2005: Bed rest!
April 2005: Finally off bed rest!
May 2005: To Atlanta, GA for more Pest Control selling
May 2005: Water broke at 27 weeks, hospital bed rest

June 2005: Surprise - Emory born!
August 2005: Logan, UT for the last time
May 2006: Cory to Rancho Cucamonga, CA to sell Satellite
August 2006: Move to Surprise, AZ to start medical school . . . finally!

February 2007: Another baby on the way
October 2007: Tessa born, with no bed rest I might add!
There's a ton of adventures in between that I didn't have time to write about
- and I wouldn't have it any other way!!!
Cory, I look forward to our life of "eternal" adventure together!
(Sorry, that was super cheesy, but I didn't get you a card, so there!)
PS My cute little sister Katelyn drew this for me before we got married.
We used it as a sticker to seal our announcement envelopes!

Here's some more pictures of that wonderful day:
Now we all know where Emory got her "pouty" lip from!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 5 years! Time flies by doesn't it?? It's amazing at how different your life is now then 5 years ago isn't it?? Happy Anniversary. I hope you have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! I love the pics you guys are such a cute couple. I would love to help you out with the headbands/bows. My mom actually made the headbands with knee high nylons and I've done all her bows with the bowdabra! I'm sure your wondering what that is but it pretty much holds the ribbon so you can make the loops to create your bow. Kind of confusing sorry. Maybe I'll post it and show you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel happy anniversary! What a cute way to celabrate! You are such a cute mom of two darling little girls! Miss ya and I did tagg you so where are all the answers?/!Q!??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary...you old farts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great thing to comment on! I love your hair on your wedding day, what a princess:) Those black and white pics are the best...

    It's crazy how time flies by when you have kids, right? Not to mention a crazy medical student running around and you taking care of everything else in between.

    Congrats on a wonderful life;)

    ReplyDelete