Monday, March 10, 2008

Our Tessalane

Tessalane - that's what we all call her, especially Emory. She is such a joy and pleasure to have in our home. I honestly can't believe that she's 5 months old! She learned to sit up this past week and don't even think about laying her on her back now, she wants to see everything. I also gave her some sweet potatoes last night, didn't go over too well. Maybe they'll grow on her! Here's a few videos of our cutie:
This is Tess sitting up.


This is her trying to get in on some hungry hippo action.
That's her namesake, Grandma Elaine Hulse, holding her!

4 comments:

  1. Look at all those adorable rolls I love it. She is such a cutie! I got the "Bowdabra" at Michaels it was $9.99 plus they always have those coupons for 40% off so I would definitely go that route. Joanne's also carries them, I think same price. Let me know when you get one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how chunky monkey she is! Are you sure she came out of you, you are so tiny!!!

    I love those cheeks!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun these past few weeks! I can't get over how cute Tessa is -I love her Chub!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rach she is getting so big...we miss you guys and here you are visiting soon. Hope all is well down there, jealous of your weather :)

    ReplyDelete