Friday, March 21, 2008

What happens in Vegas . . .

We had a really good time with my family this last weekend in Las Vegas. My mom planned this big surprise for my dad's 50th birthday. He thought he was getting a quiet weekend alone with my mom and . . . SURPRISE - the whole clan (except Cory) showed up! Josh drove the SL crew down and I drove my kiddies up on Friday morning. Emory is a seasoned pro at road trips, but I was nervous because this was Tessa's first big car ride. The drive there was pretty good, and we all arrived within 15 minutes of each other. We surprised my dad and then the party started. We went to In-n-Out, the Shark Reef Aquarium, Cheesecake Factory, hot tubbed in 1 million degree water, the boys golfed, watched the fountains at the Belagio, shopped at H&M, and grossed out at a sweet brunch buffet! There was lots of other fun stuff in between, like Emory freaking out about Adam's foot mole. She was so funny about it! She was constantly asking to see it and then when he'd show it to her she would run away saying, "Eeeewwww!" She thought it needed a band-aid. We headed home on Sunday afternoon and after a grueling 6 hour drive, that should really be 4 1/2, I decided we're flying for our next trip! Thanks for the good times mi familia!
The chubster!Josh and Tessa became the best of friends.Emory's latest obsession . . . Tinkerbell!
Are there enough people pointing this fish out to Emory? Tessa is even helping!Family in front of ExcaliberEmory said this is Crush, from Finding Nemo

1 comment:

  1. So fun to see your pics...Vegas looks like it was really family friendly and you all had a great time...Tessa is such a chunky monkey and I LOVE it!

    Tinkerbell is adorable too

    ReplyDelete