Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

Thanks to my super talented Mom for the dresses. My friends at church were in awe of your sewing skills! Hope everyone had a great day doing all of the fun egg/Easter Bunny stuff, but most importantly remembering the resurrection of our Savior, Jesus Christ. I hope that I got the point across to the girls. It's really hard to help them realize what's really important!
We went to the Basha Easter Egg-stravaganza on Saturday, and that was about it!
This is Cory and Brandon jousting. They got pretty sweaty!
There was a huge shark slide that Emory loved. It was at least 30 feet high and you came out his mouth!Here's our little Easter Egg Hunt that we did at home. Tessa tipped over into her basket, she knows where the candy is!

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had an enjoyable weekend. I love their dresses they both look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute girls..I love the picture of Tessa in the basket. Hope everything is going well for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dresses. They are adorable.
    We decided to set out blog as private , but I don't have your email address to put on the list. Maybe you can email it to me. marileeleishman@gmail.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how big your girls are getting... so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pictures are so fun! I love the Easter dresses. Take care, Tammi A

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those dresses are great....and I love how they are not Fruffy at all, but very modern:)

    Your daughters are beautiful. How is Emory these days with his tantrums? She looks so peaceful and sweet....

    ReplyDelete