Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Cousin's Party

Emory has begged me all summer long to invite her 2nd cousin Hannah over to swim, so we decided to invited the whole Radford/Snyder/Smead clan over. We had tons of fun tie dying shirts, swimming, eating, and chatting while our kids ravaged that yard. Thanks for coming guys, we look forward to the next Cousin's Party!

Emory, Hannah, and Tessa (who keeps wondering "where baby D go?")Amanda (my cousin's wife), Austin, me, and Ade.Some childrens jumped in and a couple in the background. Hannah's so funny she always asks how I'm related to her. I told her I'm her 1st cousin once removed but she didn't buy it!The finished product: Take one. Emory was being obstinant and Tessa was . . . well a "butterfly".

Take two: My sweet obedient Tessa smiling and looking great, while Emory pouts off to the right. Whatever!



3 comments: