Saturday, September 19, 2009

Engagement Revisited

This is our favorite engagement picture, taken almost 7 years ago.Here is the updated version from our photo session with this talented lady this summer.The ironic thing about it is that this nice guy from my ward framed our engagement picture as a wedding gift way back then, and said that he thought the picture was all that marriage was a about. Not always smiles and posed, but comforting, supportive and love present.
Here are some of the other favorites:I'm super excited because the photographer came and asked me if the girls would model for her next week! It's reassuring to find out the other people think my "little people" are as cute as I think they are.

1 comment:

  1. How come you got prettier and I got uglier.....not fair!

    ReplyDelete